Amish J. Patel
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Office: Room 529, 3401 Walnut St (PICS SUITE)
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Cornell University, 2019
Research interests: Non-fouling surfaces, superhydrophilicity, protein-water interactions
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of California Santa Barbara, 2019
Research interests: Statistics of ion solvation, enhanced sampling
B.S. Chemistry, Nankai University, 2017
Research interests: Protein hydration, enhanced sampling, machine learning
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Yonsei University, 2020
Research interests: Clathrates, antifreeze proteins
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Rowan University, 2018
Research interests: Bijels
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2022
Research interests: Liquid crystals, molecular simulations
M.S. Chemical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2023
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Kuwait University, 2020
Research interests: Water desalination, simulation
B.S. Physics, Peking University, 2023
Research interests: Machine learning
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Louisiana State University, 2023
Research interests: Protein modeling, machine learning
B.Tech. Chemical Engineering, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, 2018
Research interests: Ice recrystallization inhibition, molecular dynamics
Charles (Guanghua) Hao
B.S. Biological Chemistry and B.A. Chemistry, The University of Chicago, 2023
Research interests: Protein hydration, molecular dynamics
- Aniket Thosar, 2019-2022, Started working at Reliance in Mumbai, India.
- Hao Jiang, 2018-2020, Started working as a Senior Associate Chemist at SC Johnson in Racine, WI.
- Debdas Dhabal, 2017-2020, Started a postdoc in the Molinero group at the University of Utah. Current position: Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Group website
- Saeed Najafi, 2017-2019, Started a postdoc in the Fredrickson group at UCSB.
- Richard Remsing, 2013-2015, Started a postdoc in the Klein group at Temple University. Current position: Assistant Professor at Rutgers University. Group website
Sean Marks, 2015-2021
DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellow
Dissertation: "Exploring The Molecular Origins Of Icephilicity Using Specialized Molecular Simulations"
Nicholas Rego, 2014-2020, Continued as a postdoc in the Patel group.
Dissertation: "Characterizing And Predicting Hydrophobicity At The Nanoscale To Inform Protein Interactions"
- Zhitong Jiang, 2014-2019
Suruchi Fialoke, 2012-2017, Started working at Pfizer in
Dissertation: "Understanding Dewetting Transitions On Nanotextured Surfaces: Implications For Designing Surfaces With Improved Wettability"
Erte Xi, 2012-2017, Started working at Procter and Gamble in
Dissertation: "Developing A Novel Computational Framework To Predict Protein Interactions, Hot-Spots And Binding Affinities"
- Jimin Yoon, 2021
- Kevin Juan, 2021
- Roopal Bhatnagar, 2019
- Unnati Joshi, 2019
- Sharmilapriya Mohanasundaram, 2017
- Guoda Liang, 2016
- Ramalingam Kailasham, 2015
- Quinn Gallagher, 2022
- Dakota Wallach, 2020
- Connor Gallagher, 2020
- Matthew Kim, 2020
- Zachary Varley, 2019
- Sangjae Park, 2015
- Phillip Taylor, 2015
- Omar Jiminez Negron, 2018, REU Intern from UPR Mayaguez
- Tristan Lugan, 2017, French REACT Intern
- Anurag Jhaver, 2015, Undergraduate from IIT Guwahati
- Siddhansh Arora, 2013, Undergraduate from IIT Kanpur